FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Shreveport, Louisiana – May 11, 2018 – Vintage Realty Company’s Multi Family Brokerage Department announces the closings of six apartment communities totaling 1,137 units in Louisiana and Arkansas. The sales includes communities in Shreveport, Bossier City, and Harvey, Louisiana as well as one community in Little Rock, Arkansas.
The communities sold to investors include:
- Treetops Apartments-184 Units – 6800 Rasberry Lane, Shreveport, LA
- Castlewood Apartments-124 Units – 2045 W. Bert Kouns Loop, Shreveport, LA
- Oak Meadows Apartments-120 Units – 1901 Centenary Blvd., Shreveport, LA
- Northpointe Apartments-104 Units – 2604 Benton Rd., Bossier City, LA
- Westchase Apartments-380 Units – 1013 Manhattan Blvd., Harvey, LA
- Grove at Pleasant Valley-225 Units – 11901 Pleasant Ridge Rd., Little Rock, AR
Vintage Multi-family is a leader in the private and institutional multi-family brokerage investment sales in secondary and tertiary markets in Arkansas, East Texas, Louisiana and Mississippi. We specialize in all classifications of conventional apartment product, but have been involved with numerous subsidized and tax credit apartment projects over the years. Transaction sizes range between $1mm to $50mm or higher. John Hamilton and Luke Nicholls with Vintage Multi-family, have collectively been brokering apartment sales since 2002, with total sales volume near $1 billion.
Vintage Realty Company is a privately owned, full-service real estate firm specializing in the brokerage, development, property management and leasing of quality office, industrial, multi-family and retail properties throughout the south. The company is recognized as a market leader in value creation through the collective efforts of a dedicated, enthusiastic team of professionals. For more information, please visit www.vintagerealty.com or call 318-222-2244.
Meg Powell, Vintage Realty Company
330 Marshall Street, Suite 200
Shreveport, Louisiana 71101