Real Estate Development
Explore a few of Vintage Realty’s real estate development and construction projects.
- Provenance: A 377 acre “traditional neighborhood development” which encompasses residential and commercial development to create a community unlike anything in North Louisiana. 1,000 new home sites are planned. www.yourprovenance.com.
- Windrush Village: 17,000 square foot shopping center at the entrance of Provenance in Southeast Shreveport
- RiverScape Parkway: An 80-acre, master planned, mixed-use, mixed-income development located on the southwest corner of Clyde Fant Parkway and Stoner Avenue. In 2013, the development welcomed a new Class A apartment community, RiverScape Apartment Homes and The Magnolia School of Excellence Charter School. A 21.59 acre tract of land was sold in 2014 for a Single Family Residential Community. www.riverscapeparkway.com
- Shoppes at Bellemead: Vintage co-developed Shoppes at Bellemead the area’s only upscale lifestyle center on Youree Drive. Phase I was built in 2005 and Phase II in 2011. The center totals 79,328 square feet with over 20 retail stores and restaurants. www.shoppesatbellemead.com
- Fernwood: An elegant retail and office development at 7225 Fern Avenue in Shreveport. Approximately 9,000 square feet.
- Government Plaza: 505 Travis Street, Shreveport, LA, 150,000 square feet
- Beene Office Park #1: In 2002, Vintage developed the first multi-tenant suburban office building in this market in 15 years. This 15,000 square foot building is located at 2250 Hospital Drive in Bossier City.
- Campus Walk Shopping Center: 10,000 square foot center located directly across from the LSU-Shreveport campus opened in 2002.
- Bossier Family Medicine: 2539 Viking Drive, 5,000 square feet built from dark shell
- Spine Institute: 1500 Line Avenue, 15,000 square feet built from dark shell
- Family Doctors: 8383 Millicent Way, 5,000 square feet
- CHRISTUS Health Highland Cardiology Group: 1453 E. Bert Kouns Loop, 14,000 square feet from shell
- Beaird Tower Tenant Improvement Projects: Numerous tenant improvement projects for the 180,000 square foot building
- Bossier Corners Shopping Center: 2001 Airline Drive, Bossier City Supervised construc-tion for new and existing tenants totaling 50,000 square feet of the 173,614 square foot center