Development and Construction Management Services
New development throughout our service area is taking place at an amazing rate. From retail and office space to multifamily residential projects, Vintage Realty Company brings an unparalleled level of expertise to any development project. Additionally, our sister companies, VAS Construction and Vintage Homes, offer neighborhood development, custom homes and commercial construction services.
- Ground Up Construction Management for All Product Types
- Multi Family Development (Since 1993, Vintage has developed 14 multi family communities)
- Tenant Improvement Projects
- Establishing the scope of work
- Planning process with tenant, building owner and architect (if applicable)
- Set building standard finishes as established with owner
- Review plans, serves as coordinator between architect, general contractor and tenant
- Obtain and provide estimates
- Manage the bid process
- Coordinate the construction schedule with general contractor
- Hold status meetings with general contractor on regular basis
- Ensure that the appropriate insurance is in place
- Communicate building policy and procedures
- Regular site inspections
- Insure the project meets the quality standard requirements for client
- Approve and process payments to architect and general contractor
Vintage Realty Company manages Tenant Improvement (TI) construction projects and Furniture, Furnishings and Equipment (FFE) installations in its managed portfolio and enjoys strong relationships with all major vendors and sub-contractors throughout the South. Vintage managed over $6,000,000 in TI projects over the past three years and has been the developer of over $300,000,000 of ground up projects over the past years with another $100,000,000 either under construction or in the development planning stages.
If your property or asset is in need of renovations or additions, our Property Managers oversee virtually every phase of the project through completion, thus establishing an effective flow of information for the owner.
Scope of Service:
- Coordinate plan design with the architect and the tenant;
- Preliminary cost analysis and value engineering;
- Review construction documents;
- Prepare bid documents;
- Qualify general contractors and subcontractors;
- Evaluate bids and select general contractor;
- Develop construction schedule;
- Monitor construction progress;
- Periodic job site meetings;
- Process payment requests and change orders;
- Develop punch lists and assemble close-out documents;
- Follow up with tenant and owner after occupancy
Active leadership by Vintage Realty Company Property Management yields invaluable benefits from a quality, cost and time standpoint.
VAS Construction & Vintage Homes
Home Builder and Ground-Up Commercial Construction
VAS Construction and Vintage Homes are a residential neighborhood developer, custom home builder and construction service company in Shreveport founded by Vintage Realty’s owners, David Alexander and Alvin Childs, in July of 2006. In 2012, VAS Construction also began accepting select commercial construction projects such as the Clubhouse and Pool Area at Provenance Community, The Clubhouse for the David Toms 265 Golf Academy, and the Provenance Veterinary Hospital.
VAS Construction’s staff is dedicated to creating residential communities and commercial spaces that are right for the environment and particular area while also fulfilling the client’s need for comfort and convenience. The residential homes that we build are carefully designed and built with quality materials by qualified individuals. A prime example of this craftsmanship can be found in the homes at Provenance where VAS Construction is a member of the builder’s guild. Our goal is to mirror the success of Vintage Realty by making VAS Construction one of the south’s leading residential and commercial development firms.
We are proud to be a Certified Green Professional through the National Association of Home Builders and Energy Star partner.