Vintage Realty Company is committed to the selection, growth and development of talented people. Careers with us include commercial real estate agents, residential Realtors®, construction management, building maintenance engineers, accountants, property managers, leasing consultants, groundskeepers, maintenance technicians, information technology specialists, office administrators, and much more.
Join our team and build a career with the leading commercial real estate company in the region. We have offices throughout North and South Louisiana and in Little Rock, Arkansas and Marshall, Texas.
Eligible employees at Vintage Realty Company are provided a wide range of benefits. A number of the programs (such as Social Security, workers’ compensation, state disability and unemployment insurance) cover all employees in the manner prescribed by law.
Benefits eligibility is dependent upon a variety of factors, including employee classification.
The following benefit programs are available to eligible employees:
- Insurance: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D
- 401(k) Savings Plan with matching
- Paid Holidays (click to view)
- Vacation Benefits
- Personal & Sick Leave Time
- Bonus Programs
- Training and Career Development
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Optional Supplemental policies (cancer, life)
- Disability Insurance (Short-term and Long-term)
- Auto Mileage Reimbursement
- Benefits continuation (COBRA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Time Off for Jury Duty
- Free Covered Parking with Reserved Spaces (Downtown Shreveport location)
- Worker’s Compensation
- Pre-Paid Legal Service
Contact Human Resources
For more information, contact Human Resources by calling 318-222-2244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.