Ty Harvison – Associate Broker, Baton Rouge Office
Ty Harvison joined Vintage Realty Company to open their Baton Rouge Office after serving as Vice President and Broker of a real estate development company in the Baton Rouge area. Ty is a graduate of Catholic High in Baton Rouge and Louisiana State University. He worked in the banking industry for five years prior to entering the commercial real estate partnership.
Ty’s commercial experience includes real estate site selection, retail tenant representation, development, leasing and sales. Ty has a broad knowledge of the greater Baton Rouge area’s real estate history and trends due to his long standing relationships. He works with many local, national and international clients from small retail, to multi-family, industrial and office developers and tenants.
Professional Affiliations and Designations:
- Baton Rouge Area Chamber (BRAC), Business Development Advisory Committee President (2017)
- Baton Rouge Area Chamber Board (2016-2018)
- The Dunham School, Men’s Club Founder (2016), President (2016-2019)
- The Dunham School Advancement Council Member (2016- present)
- Salvation Army Board Baton Rouge (2016-2020)
- Greater Baton Rouge Association of Realtors (GBRAR)
- Louisiana Commercial Database (LACDB)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Commercial Investment Division (CID)
- Sigma Chi Fraternity Alumni
- Catholic High School Alumni Association
- Certified Spin Instructor at SOAC (2016-present)
- Cubmaster, Dunham School Pack 26 (2011 – 2013)
- Certificate of Excellence Baton Rouge Growth Coalition Award (2002)
Sample Client List:
- lntership Navigation Co., Ltd.
- G2 Development
- Structural Industrial
- Healing Place Church
- State of Louisiana
- Bethany Church
- Remson, Haley, Herpin Architects
- Clarity Pointe Memory Care
- Represented Rouzan, The Grove and Willow Grove Traditional Neighborhood Developments
- Vintage Real Estate multi-family group
- TOPCOR A Structural Group Company
- Head Companies
To contact Ty, please call 225-806-2438 or email email@example.com.