Property Management ConstructionIf your property or asset is in need of renovations or additions, our Property Managers oversee virtually every phase of the project through completion, thus establishing an effective flow of information for the owner.
Scope of service:
- Coordinate plan design with the architect and the tenant;
- Preliminary cost analysis and value engineering;
- Review construction documents;
- Prepare bid documents;
- Qualify general contractors and subcontractors;
- Evaluate bids and select general contractor;
- Develop construction schedule;
- Monitor construction progress;
- Periodic job site meetings;
- Process payment requests and change orders;
- Develop punch lists and assemble close-out documents;
- Follow up with tenant and owner after occupancy
Active leadership by Vintage Realty Company Property Management yields invaluable benefits from a quality, cost and time standpoint.